Our areas of expertise include:
- Heavy structural steel fabrication
- Bridges, rail bridges, guard rails and fences
- Stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium fabrications
- Handrails, walkways and platforms
- Heavy machinery maintenance and repairs
- Construction maintenance works
- General engineering works
- Precast concrete panels & culverts
- Onsite concreting
- Civil works – specialising in flood repair works
- Onsite installation and repairs
- Remote area construction & installation
- Drilled bored piers
- Odex drilling
- Motor Dealer’s Licence – Trailer Manufacturing
- Project management
- Design and construct
- Quality Assurance
- Hire of cranes and plant equipment
- 24/7 mobile hydraulic service
We have vast experience and have specialised in applying our products and services to a range of sectors including:
- Government Sectors – including Federal, State & Local
- Health Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Education Sector
- Sports & Leisure Sector
Project’s value have ranged from $50,000 to $4,700,000.
Our in-house capability ensures the quality workmanship, reliability, cost effectiveness and safest method – we apply Lean Management principles to all project management.
Welding qualifications including Part 5 procedures can be tailored to individual client requirements as well as complete inspection and NDT services by NATA approved inspectors, stress relieving & heat treatment can also be offered.
With a fleet of fully equipped site vehicles and a team of experience tradesmen, we can offer a comprehensive “on site” service backed up by our workshop facilities. The vehicles include trucks, forklifts, cranes and access equipment allow us to handle, manage and deliver all of our products.